I offer career transition services virtually or in-person, tailored to you and your unique needs. These services can be used “a-la-carte”, depending on your need. Career transition services are 1 hour in length, and include:
- Clarifying career goals, personal branding and crafting your “career story”
- Job search strategy development
- Resume review and feedback
- Interview coaching and feedback (including practice interview)
- Networking strategies and support
- LinkedIn profile review and feedback
Your investment: $225 + HST for a one-hour session on any of the topics above OR $600 + HST for 3 one-hour sessions (effective January 1, 2021) which includes any of the following (depending on the investment selected):
- 1 hour virtual session
- initial review of resume/cover letter plus subsequent review against a specific job posting once adjustments made (including Government of Canada applications)
- initial review of LinkedIn profile plus subsequent review once adjustments made
- drafting of interview questions against a specific job posting for practice interview (including Government of Canada and City of Ottawa interviews)
- providing activities/tasks in between sessions
- sharing of resources and answering questions
(Note: price quoted above is based on personal investment. Please contact me to discuss pricing for corporate career transition services)
Cancellation policy: Please provide 48 hours notice to cancel or reschedule a confirmed session. A cancellation fee will apply if less than 48 hours notice is provided.
What clients say about working with me:
Coaching is an investment in “you”, and similar to any investment, you want to ensure you receive a return. Want to explore the ROI I have helped clients achieve? Click here to review my client testimonials.
Resources and information:
Need resources to support your job search? Click here for a list of blogs and articles.